15 May 2014

A New Leaf & Encouragement

Things are going to get better. I have two job interviews the beginning of next week and a connection at a temp agency that should help tide me over. I have two more weeks than I thought to move out of my house which gives me two more weeks to find a safe place to sleep at night. I have amazing friends who have offered to open their homes to me should I need it, if I can get to Utah, and if I feel that is the move Heavenly Father wants me to make.

I was listening to music today and chose to turn on Josh Groban's album "Awake." This song hit me quite hard and reminded me how much Heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ truly love me. Their love is unconditional and perfect. They never tell me I'm a horrible person or undeserving or that I don't care about them. I truly am blessed to have that relationship in my life. It is more important than any relationship I will ever have with my family or my friends.



1 comment:

  1. Oh good!

    (Probably should have read this one first before commenting on the last one, but if I'm behind a few, I like to start from where I last read and then catch up.)

    ReplyDelete