09 May 2014

Moving Sale

For the first time in my life I am selling most of the things I own because I'm moving...again. I can't afford to store anything at a facility and don't know anyone who will store it for free. Plus, I really need the money to pay car insurance, buy gas, and make sure I have a phone so people can call me. I don't know where I'm going yet but this is the first step. If you are in the Houston area and interested in anything, or know anyone who might be interested, email me via the form on the left or comment. Must be willing to pick up the big things and I can't ship anything. I'm trying not to sell my grandparents' furniture yet but will if it comes to that.

1 Sealy Posturepedic Pillowtop queen mattress and box springs w/metal frame--$250
2 3-shelf Bookcase $10
1 2-shelf Bookcase--$5
32" Sharp TV purchased 2005 still works great--$30
Samsung Blu-Ray Player w/built-in WiFi, never been used--$75
Sony DVD Player purchased in February, $20
Solid wood coffee table--$20
Floor Lamp with shelves--$10
16 piece Manhattan Anchor Glasses--$10
3 piece non-stick frying pan set--$10
7 piece Stainless Steel cookware w/glass lids--$20
40 piece Chris Madden Red dinnerware set--$40
Electric Wok--$20
Breadmaker--$35
Microwave--$15
Box of professional and casual women's shirts, skirts, and dresses--$30


No comments:

Post a Comment